Fun at the Fair
By Seth Martin
I also walked in the annual 4-H parade, even though it was raining. The 4-H parade was pretty good, even if it did rain. We got to dress up as pirates, and carried around gold coins and treasure chests
I also enter things in the fair every year, include icing a cake, cupcakes, a shelf, and other things. Working at the cheese booth is always, fun, and volunteering at the kid zone was pretty fun too. This year, I’m focusing on fair hours, so I can become a lifetime member.
The monster truck rally I went to with my dad and grandpa was really fun. My personal favorite monster truck was probably the giant lobster. Almost every year, I go on my favorite rides at the fair. I also went on a new ride called the downdraft, which was scary at first, but was really fun.
Overall, I had a great time at the fair and I’m looking forward to going again next year. more than happy to discuss the process in more detail and to conduct mock interviews. My ultimate advice would be to Just Do It! Don’t be nervous and don’t hesitate. It’s a great opportunity and experience!



